On February 11, a workshop was held for the five participating libraries within the “Digital Citizen” project for the distribution of 3D printers. Libraries that have won 3D printers are:
- Hivzi Sylejmani Library – Prishtina;
- Library “Azem Shkreli” – Peja;
- Inter-municipal library – Prizren;
- Municipal Library “Sadik Tafarshiku” – Ferizaj;
- Municipal Library – Viti.
During the training, librarians had the opportunity to gain knowledge about 3D printing and design, and agreed to continue the “Digital Citizen” project. Library users will now have the opportunity to realize their innovative ideas for technology projects through the use of 3D printers in their community.